Friday, March 14, 2008

March Six. 5pm. The non-existent cemetery.

After running a search for a "Sutherland cemetry" I've found it doesn't exist.

Right.

Well then back to the drawing board? Find another subject? I think not!

The website was so detailed, so much research had already been done, who would have created such a fantastic thing and why? Because they were fascinated. They obviously found some fanastic material, I wonder if they knew where Carl was buried? After all I can't use Carl as my subject without knowing where his grave is - very important part of the assignment.

So... back the the website I go trying to find the creator. Lo and behold his contact details lie at the bottom of the page and he's a member of the UOW Library. Fantastic! How lucky I feeling to have him so easily accessible. Carl is looking more handsome by the second.

No comments: