Friday, March 14, 2008

"Owe you one mate!"

I realise I should have begun my blog before I began to reseach, the only explaination I have is that it's an ideosyncracy of myself. If I'd have begun in the correct order, I can assure you it frankly would not be me. It would not be Emma's work and these hands typing away at the key board would not be mine.

All in all, I plan on back-tracking. Why? Because I like blogs and I think it's the most interesting way to submit this assignment. Also, I feel I've intruded on Carl so much in the past week, so much I feel like we're mates - as odd as that sounds - so I'm doing him a favour and perhaps someone will find this blog, read it, absorb it, tell someone else about it and then two more people will know how much the people of the Illawarra owe to the man named Carl Ludwig Adalbert Weber. If he hadn't have lived, I know I wouldn't be here.

No comments: